Thursday, November 15, 2012

Take a Paige from In A Bottle's Favorites


No perfume blog can subsist on one note alone, and at In A Bottle, we are greatly enhanced by the work of our talented intern, Paige Brockway. Here, the fabulous high schooler shares some insight into her taste in fragrance: 

What is your favorite scent "in a bottle"? 

Victoria's Secret's Beauty Rush Juiced Berry body double mist. My mom bought an 8.4 oz bottle of it for me a few years ago, along with some of the other Beauty Rush fragrances. I've been rotating through them ever since. 

What does it evoke for you? 

The fragrance feels very springy. Its fruity smell hangs on and develops throughout the day. Somehow, the perfume is both warm and fresh at the same time. 

What is your favorite smell that can't be captured "in a bottle," and why? 

Definitely bonfires. Every summer my family goes camping together, so breathing in campfire smoke always reminds me of countless memories. I love waking up the next day in a sweatshirt that the smell has clung onto. 

No comments:

Post a Comment